We are so happy you’re interested in being a writer for Get Mom Balanced! We are always looking for guest bloggers who provide well-written, unique perspectives to add to the blog. Please review the guidelines below and send your post to: email@example.com
We will respond within one week about whether or not we will be publishing your post and our estimated date it will run. If you have ideas for more than one topic, feel free to send multiple posts in one email.
- Please read some of our posts and review the main categories at getmombalanced.com to see what types of posts we publish.
- We are open to discussing topics before you write; this is a way to increase the likelihood that your post will be accepted.
- Get Mom Balanced will accept guest posts about topics such as health, mental well-being, fitness, etc. from individuals who have professional training, experience and education in those topics.
- When submitting, please include a sentence or two about your qualifications to write on the subject.
- Topics related to general mom-life and areas of balance are accepted from any and all moms.
- Please not the tone that we look for in posts, which is conversational, respectful and humorous when appropriate.
- Posts must be high-quality, original content that has not been published elsewhere.
- Posts should be between 600 and 1100 words. If you have more to say, submit as Part 1 and Part 2.
- Posts with short paragraphs (5 sentences or less) are preferred. Bullet points and lists are highly encouraged when appropriate.
- Please don’t be offended if we ask for changes to your content. Any posts that need heavy editing will likely be turned down. You can resubmit once the post has been further edited on your end.
- Any links you include should be set to open in a new tab. No affiliate links may be included.
- Submit 1-2 relevant pictures. Pictures must be your property or public domain from a site like com or pixaby.com.
- Please include a 2-3 sentence bio, a professional photo and a link to your website, if applicable.
- Submitting your guest post does not guarantee that it will be published. However, if your post is well-written and fits within the Get Mom Balanced mission, it will likely be published.
Please keep in mind:
- If you submit, you agree that your post can be used on www.getmombalanced.com as well as across social platforms that we see fit, including but not limited to Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook.
- We will be promoting the post in an effort for both you and Get Mom Balanced to gain exposure.
- We highly encourage all guest posters to promote the article on all of their social media platforms as well.
- You allow us to edit the post as needed now and in the future, including removing the post if it no longer fits with Get Mom Balanced. You agree that it will remain on the site unless Get Mom Balanced decides to remove it.
- Either when the post is published or in the future, you agree that we can add to it, such as additional photos, pins, affiliate links, etc. as we see fit to further enhance your post.
- Once published with us, you may not republish on your site unless we explicitly discuss and agree.
We look forward to reading your submissions! Send your edited posts and photos that meet the criteria above to: firstname.lastname@example.org